CREATE APP LIKE INSTAGRAM USING PARSE SERVER: IOS 11 SWIFT 4
CREATE APP LIKE INSTAGRAM USING PARSE SERVER: IOS 11 SWIFT 4
Parse Server development course. Learn how to create backend (BAAS) apps like Instagram, Twitter utilizing Swift 4 and iOS11
What Will I Discover?
- Develop complex apps that are cloud-based Instagram and Twitter
- Understand Parse Server framework in-depth
- Be secure in your ability to develop a backend for just about any Software
Curriculum Of This Training Course
- Introduction towards the program
- Quick 20 minutes Parse host setup
- Fast Intro To Parse API
- Noteworthy Information
- Introduction into the Mini Twitter App Development
- Parse consumer Registration, logout and login implementation
- Post Information to Parse Host
- Fetch Reports From Parse Database
- Implement Likes, Reviews and Flag Functions
- My Album Application – Learn PFAnonymousUtil, PFFile, PFIImageView, PFConfig and Pointer
- Assignment, Code File, Future Plans and Conclusion
You should currently have BASIC iOS development skills, this course just isn’t for full newbies
A Mac must be had by you computer (MacBook, iMac, Mac mini etc.)
You have to know Swift development that is fundamental language
****NOTE: This training course is not for Advanced Parse developers, if you’re already advanced level in making use of Parse this course is not for you. The course will sooner or later feature advanced features, at this time just fundamental Parse functions are dealt with.***
Have you been an iOS Developer trying to discover ways to use the Parse Server API for your apps backend? Do you want to develop iOS that are cloud-based like instagram, Twitter, Facebook and you don’t understand the place to start? Would you like to increase your job prospects by learning perhaps one of the most BAAS which are powerfulBackend like a Service) answer available in the market? Then this course is for you if you should be prepared to bring your development abilities to the next level.
TOWARDS PARSE HOST DEVELOPING PROGRAM
In this program i shall instruct utilizing the Parse Server supply that is open for your iOS app development. We’ll generate iOS/iPhone software that will use all the Parse Server API functions. You shall learn how to install Parse Server within 20 mins of searching for the course.
You will learn some of the fundamentals but important API telephone calls then we’ll dive into developing a standard application this is certainly twitter-like it’s possible to truly save message to your backend, access saved messages, write inquiries with constraints and alter records into the backend.
You will see a number of the APIs this is certainly cool prepare writing codes easy. I’ll show you wrong methods for doing things and then show you the way in which is correct.
Because of the last end of the training course it will be possible to;
- Phone yourself a backend developer
- Develop a cloud based app such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Accept any working job that requires a cloud storage solution
- Increase self-confidence as a creator
- Understand Parse Server API in-depth and become prepared to explore much more
I have been building for five years on iOS platform and around 4 many years with Parse API. I now have 14 significant apps running on the working platform that is parseand 10 more which are simply standard Apps). Parse is my option this is certainly go-to for backends to my applications because of its efficiency. I have also made use of various other platforms such as for example Firebase and AWS Mobile Hub for adding BAAS to my apps but Parse is really a total much more intuitive and easier to make use of.
I am a freelancer, I have developed over 100 applications in my job. I am passionate about teaching and I also enjoy coding 🙂
This program assumes which you have some iOS development skills, around 3-6 months of development in Swift and also the ability to develop a table view application that is fundamental. This course is NOT beginner that is absolute hasn’t set in Swift. I explained in details all the actions within the course nonetheless a fundamental understanding of iOS development and some development this is certainly swift are needed. Then this course is for you should you want to develop cloud-based application.
SUPPORT WHEN it is needed by your
You will be supported during your trip in this course. You can use the Q/A section for the program to inquire of for support if you have trapped on some of the lectures. I am focused on supporting my pupils about this course, I will be continuously involved in the Q/A to provide assistance to anyone who needs it.
SOME OF THE SUBJECTS COVERED
- Quick guide on how best to put in Parse host with Heroku
- Simple tips to install Parse Dashboard
- Just how to put in Parse SDK manually and utilizing Cocoapods
- How exactly to save records to your cloud
- How exactly to question and access items from the cloud
- How exactly to write ingredient questions
- How to modify documents
- How to count documents when you look at the history
- Just how to include question limitations
- How exactly to purchase and limit files
- Exactly how register and authenticate users
- Utilizing a lot of Parse Server API that allow us to write amount this is certainly small of.
- Just how to create a software that is easy Twitter
The”Enroll Now” button and join the training course today if you’re willing to become a adept backend creator, simply click!
EVEN never CONVINCED?
View a few of the FREE preview lectures to learn more about this course. Today click on the register option to join the program.
That is the target audience?
NOTE: this program just isn’t for Advanced Parse developers, if you’re currently advanced level in using Parse this course just isn’t for your needs
- Anybody who desires to discover ways to make cloud based apps like Instagram or Twitter
- Anyone who is familiar with iOS development but really wants to develop software this is certainly cloud-based
- Anybody who really wants to learn to use Parse Server Framework
- Whoever would like to add backend developer for their application
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
For More Free Udemy Courses