Understand how to automate your infrastructure with terraform. Protects Terraform with AWS, Packer, Docker, ECS, EKS, Jenkins
What Will I Learn?
- Understand, use and apply terraform
- Know when to make use of features that are different
- Use terraform with AWS
- Utilize terraform with Packer to generate pictures which can be customized
- Have the ability to apply DevOps practices terraform that is making use of
Curriculum Of This Course:
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to terraform
- Terraform essentials
- Terraform principles
- Terraform with AWS
- Advanced Terraform Usage
- Docker on AWS ECS this is certainly using and
- AWS EKS (hosted Kubernetes)
- Program Completion
- To be able to perform some demonstrations yourself, an AWS ought to be had by you account. You are able to open one free and I describe how you can open up one out of this course.
Terraform has actually attained a total great deal in popularity recently and is the device you will need to master if you are or around to find yourself in a Ops / DevOps role. You typically use a technology like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet to automate the provisioning of pc software. Terraform begins from the principle this is certainly exact same infrastructure as rule, but focusses in the automation regarding the infrastructure itself. Your cloud this is certainly whole infrastructureinstances, volumes, networking, IPs) are explained in terraform.
In this course you are going to figure out how to use terraform to automate your infrastructure. I’ll initially teach you the basics of terraform and will then describe how to automate infrastructure on AWS terraform that is making use of. An AWS can be exposed by you account for absolve to do the labs. I also give a total large amount of rule examples which you can straight away used to automate your personal infrastructure.
- Included AWS Autoscaling lectures
- Added Terraform+Packer Jenkins integration lectures
- Added Terraform with Jenkins workflow ECR that is utilizing
- Included a lecture about of good use terraform commands
- Included a demo on how best to make use of terraform show/graph/taint/untaint/import
- Included a demo and lecture about Elastic Beanstalk on AWS
- Terraform for Windows setup + puttygen
- Built-in features
- Module development with an ECS + ALB component demonstration
- Installing a hosted Kubernetes group AWS this is certainly utilizing EKS
- This program includes captions which can be english.
Who’s the taret audience??
- This program is great if you are inside an Ops or DevOps position and also you like to read about automation terraform that is utilizing
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
For More Free Udemy Courses